Patriotism, driven to insanity

Модератор: zlata

Patriotism, driven to insanity

Сообщение DARPA » 08 июн 2015, 19:21

Somehow idiots (especially Ukrainian people think so, judging by the comments), is considered to be a complete denial of all patriotism of others and praise of all his. Here in the previous post with some ehidtsey ask, "American aid kit? What about patriotism?" I realize that patriotism is for idiots and idiocy - is something identical. I do not belong to the United States and hostile to Americans. I am sickened by cynical US foreign policy, but it does not mean that I believe that America - the absolute evil empire and everything, everything is bad. With regard to the equipment of the army, especially the individual ammunition, then everything is fine. I love my country, but we still sucks in this regard. And here patriotism? It is that, looking at the white, argue that before you black? No, I'm certainly not surprised uporotyh number of idiots who believe that I should be the same uporotyh to fit their notions of patriotism. But anyway ...

US to invest in a lot of the development of advanced devices for military purposes. We can compete with them in the tanks, planes, helicopters, air defense systems and artillery. And even winning their competition. But in the individual soldier equipment - we are not competitors. Yes, we have developed a "warrior." This is not bad in terms of riding breeches and tunics. But no more. PBSy lamp, collimators, armor, all snaryagu - not even talk about. Put it next to our American counterpart and immediately take away bashfully, not to shame. Yes, we can create armor with the required degree of protection, but it's better kill me, than I'll wear it. Because, as the developer of our thinking? The fourth class of protection - here's fourth grade protection. And that it could be worn without injury - such in the TOR was not. I do not know what they think those all orders, purchases and implements, but obviously not his head. You look at the results and think, bitch, you'd have tried it vilified, I would look at you ...

Take, for shoes. Well, I do not know, we have a patriotic it some too. Like sit, something developing, savvy, and the output will still turn out sandals. And we have also arranged as the public procurement - the cheaper the better. A good shoes can not be cheap. Moterhorny or Mendel cost 15-20 thousand rubles, Lova - around 10 thousand., Crispi, Trizeta Solomon - 10-15 thousand. Russian ankle boots - 2000. And do not think that this bourgeois just jacking up the price to fill their pockets. You put moterhorny and realize the money they are worth putting on the domestic footwear and realize that overpaid. Collimators - which Russian usable? Yes, almost none. Night we have good - Daedalus, for example, (a Dutch component), but if you compare with the PVS-14, then once you understand - heaven and earth. And the price - almost the same. But, in fairness, I must say that the Americans their bedside abroad not released. Smuggled, of course, but the price tag soars at times.

The same applies to the first-aid kits. You look at our own, look at the US and you realize that Americans are somehow more interested in the survival of its troops. One shudders to think what losses would have been if they had our war. We have, perhaps, the developers think so: "This is a soldier. Or lose or broken, it is better to give cheap, so you do not much blame. And to survive ... well, he's a Russian soldier, he has wit, somehow cope ". Helmet heavy? Difficulties harden. Write that one and a half to two hours, you can wear it. And how can I be with him? If I need to wear a six o'clock? I do not care. Hernia in the neck? Himself to blame, said the Russian language - no more than two hours to wear. Yes, we have a good weapon, but everything else - shit. Yes, now there are some developments, initiatives often craftsmen (often lapped up with American-style), but otherwise, if we compare our pribludy and ammunition with the US, we will look like savages in loincloths.

And what's the patriotism? And the fact that our enormous backlog from the Americans in this field does not affect the performance of tasks. Body kits, clothes show more relevant to the lives and health of a soldier from the state. American soldiers to their state objectively relates better. But whatever our to do with us, to defend the motherland needed anyway. I was even surprised that the Americans with all their good manage to bear such losses. Still, the military training of any Pribluda no substitute. This is me just - to finish on an optimistic note post.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES