Cartoons for idiots, too, can be useful

Модератор: zlata

Cartoons for idiots, too, can be useful

Сообщение DARPA » 08 июн 2015, 19:47

Sitting on a visit at the same "young" parents. Together with us a few more couples with children.

The owner decided to entertain the kids, put them to cartoon "Masha and the Bear." Parents immediately perked up.

One father: And we also have all series! Another mother: And our only "Masha" and looks!

Then I say: Here we include his other cartoons. The modern Russian, I mean.

Pope's mother-interested, and I continue: "Fixico." - All eyes are popping. - "Arcadia Parovozova." - Even more puzzling. - "Barboskinyh." - Surprised silence. - "Belka and Strelka."

One father beamed with joy: Yes, we are to "Belka and Strelka" went to the cinema!

I told him: Actually, more and show this is.

He thought: No, I do not know. Our earlier "Luntik" and "Smeshariki" looking, but now only "Masha and the Bear."

Mdas. Though, I admit, it govnische we children sometimes still turn. Solely for the purpose to show how not to behave.

After the rejection is not only the behavior of Masha. Even her looks, grimaces, nasty voice, everything - disgusting.

But this is just what is used by us and for educational purposes.

For example, one of my favorite moments of the educational - is when Mary leaves the house, and all the animals there in horror hiding. Dog kennel, a pig in a puddle, chickens into the well, and a goat behind a tree.

- Vooot - talking to children - see: will behave like a fool, Masha, all of you are shy.

So that there is a benefit from the manure - they fertilize the ground.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES