In the Russian Federation blossomed epidemic of denunciations and reappeared army informers

Модератор: zlata

In the Russian Federation blossomed epidemic of denunciations and reappeared army informers

Сообщение DARPA » 22 июн 2015, 18:25

This was stated by Russian actress Leah Akhedzhakova, sends her words, "Novaya Gazeta".

"You can not breathe in the stifling atmosphere of total aggression and neurasthenia. What a terrible tantrum is coming. And from all sides, by the way. ... Then there was ... you know, it was not, was not, was not, and now just blossomed epidemic of denunciations. And now there is nothing worse than that. Again, we have an army of informers.

To bring this fund or to the: Track, please they just CIA agents, they receive money directly from America ... And that Saakashvili bastard, he just CIA agent ... How could all go back to our lives, in the very language of the horror " enemy of the people "?!" - outraged actress.

She also said that under criticism in Russia were Russian Elizaveta Glinka philanthropist and actress Chulpan Khamatova that help children.

"There Lisa Glinka, which exports to Russia for medical treatment of sick children from Donetsk. There Chulpan Khamatova, which does a great job: save children from the terrible disease. And because of that, that Lisa and Chulpan approached the authorities, they spat upon, they swinging nerves and cause great emotional pain, they are accused of, tormented on all channels. Including - all that terrible! - democratic, at best, "- says Akhedzhakova.

She also told how before the show in one Russian city dropped leaflets which called Akhedzhakova "rusofobkoy" and "fifth column."

"Right on my performance in the same city dropped leaflets, which were written about me:" Caution: russophobe! "From the leaflet came out that I - and the" fifth column "and the fan Maidan - Ukraine - Poroshenko - Yatsenyuk - Nadi Savchenko ... No, not that it's not true that they are all lies. I really like and do not like the Ukraine, for example, Yanukovych. But I'm not an "enemy of the people" in all manifestations, "- said Akhedzhakova.
As reported by "Apostrophe" Akhedzhakova repeatedly acted with the support to the Ukrainian pilots Hope Savchenko and criticized the Russian authorities and the war in the Donbass.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES