The layout of the false LEtual

Модератор: zlata

The layout of the false LEtual

Сообщение DARPA » 23 июн 2015, 00:57

We went a couple of hours ago restik business. Remind area Tverskaya Pushkin. And coming to us with a smile two girls in the hands of blue bags Letual:
-Hello! And you've heard about the new marketing ploy LEtual? Now Letual decided to advertise in the media effectively, and the best way to prodvizheniya- is your personal impression to your friends and colleagues! And we want you to give 100 ml of Angels and Demons by Givenchy (pulls out and gives up) - how do you smell (aroma gives you a piece of paper with, on paper Letual). What do you think word of mouth works better than advertising on television?
We are .. "Of course!"
-And You have a man? Husbands?
We are .. "Yeah .."
- Favorite?
- Yeah ..
- And for your men in our fragrance Versace Eros .. (paper provides sniff, and a box of perfume in hand). And of course it is for mamy- Zhador..My you just donate the three spirits of 100 ml, and your task is just to splash them brazgat friends, tell your friends and colleagues and invite to shop!
We are: "Just give ?!" (You stand keeping it in the hands ...)
Yes! But for reporting that we do not use it, we need to return to the store 4900 rubles. For 300 ml of various spirits. We pay only sets! Now we had 35 sets and here .. (shows a bag) - there were only 4 ..

We do not behave like lohi..no fuckers who never gramotnye..na this moment there is nothing in your head is not clicked (at least for me)

Then one says:
-Do You have any money?
My girlfriend says I only card ..
- So put the money on my card (it takes Sberbankovskuyu VISA). Let's go to the bank!
And you?
Me: And I have the euro ..
-So Let's go on rubli- you change the bank's next!

And all this time we are in the hands of perfume. At this point in my mind raced as mounts thought, I gave Zhador Director, and Angels and Demons stash for the next birthday ..

At this point, we ask them: Do not you have a terminal for payment cards with you?
-Net..Poydemte For the coin's go ..

And then came an epiphany! I picked up the phone one aferistki, here it is: 8925927 81 44
and I promised to call her when I changed euros for rubles (BGG) and we said goodbye ..
At a time when the few times they called us to go for the money, clearly began to feel gypsy and divorce.

But we moved away I say 'We fuckers! " and went in the direction of real LEtual on Pushkin.
Go, tell employees and ask, "Is it true that you have launched a campaign? It turns out such a scheme for a long time and has now just adopted a colossal scale! Estesno no three spirits Letual 5 thousand and will not sell on the street does not spread, and especially without a receipt!

What's next ..
They went out, we go on pereulochku..navstrechu boy with blue bag Letual "ZDraaaaste!"
I took the handle said: Young man, I'm sure we'll spend great time together and show duhi..poydemte..on is "Where?"
I say "The police, my friend, in politsiyu..Politsii very important to know on what basis you are trading without perfume cash register reports!"
-I Can not, I have now the case ... (and became sad)
I say "you, my dear people, and do you know how many customers are in the police department of the Tver region of Moscow city like Versace Eros ??!"

The boy stopped and thought ... and then .... back back and almost ran.

I shouted to him and to your spirit was not there!

But I shouted it after perfumer-scoundrel, turn around, and the whole street is chock-full of these scoundrels! And with blue bags! And vparivayut! A wealthy man of the Tver region, gentle, sensual and open as the children with take!

I urge all fans to open their eyes perfumes when approaching a man with blue bag Letual!
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES