Hard work of kept woman

Модератор: zlata

Hard work of kept woman

Сообщение DARPA » 23 июн 2015, 00:58

Five months ago, Anna was fired from work and find the same, and not for "funny 50000" did not happen. Now she is working on the position of the rich man's kept woman, and again complains.

"You see, they do not pay for sex. Although it has to be first class. They pay for the soul, for the illusion that all of this. If you really admire him, and each of your six orgasms - real. And he's macho and you're in love. Perhaps somewhere there, they realize that you're with them just for the money, but you should play a bad role - in love - all, end the relationship "- says Anna.

And I understand what she says.
Being a kept woman, really hard work.

Kept - a beautiful body and appearance, a woman who is proud of her "employer." She spent hours sitting motionless under the proxy: manicure, pedicure, haircut, styling, waxing, massage, and after - a grueling workout in the gym. She does not eat delicacies that seemingly can not afford financially - her rigid diet.

Kept should entertain the "master" and the sound of entertaining his friends. So she reads the news every day, understands the cinema, literature, luxury resorts, history, cooking, dogs, she knows the place "not for tourists" in Europe, she knows how to listen and ask good questions, she realizes what does her "lord" .

Kept should go wherever it leads. And do not just go, and with enthusiasm. He wants to go skiing? Cheers, how well you come up with! It is necessary to accompany a business meeting? Class, I love them! In the club all night? Wow, class! But in the morning she is still obliged to look perfect, it does not pay for under-eye circles.

It must know everything - everything - all his habits. Anticipating requests.
No love, no "other" men no changes.
Only work, and always in a good mood!
Well, sometimes you can hurt or cry a little bit - otherwise it would be cloyingly sweet.

Do not be Kept problems, maximum - "Oh, I do not have a new handbag." Kept always says "yes." "Molest you? Of course. " "Do not stick? As you say. "Read the newspaper? Yes. Watch as you read the newspaper, and be touched? Yes. " "Do you want me to flog? Of course, and finally, my dear! "" You want me to come? Run! ". "Do you want me to leave? Runaway ". Sexually - the same thing. No wonder that he did not take a mistress, and kept woman. She is always happy, always agree on everything, always has an orgasm from it all!

About sex - generally keep quiet. No, I do through the power of what you do not like it categorically - no sense, a bad game, pierce. But well, if you just have sex with him on the drum, and you imitate orgasm masterful. Even his attempts to "please you" likely catastrophic. What do you think? No wonder that he did not started a mistress and kept woman ....

However, once she tired of it anyway.
In the morning, after a night of love - payment for the last month. I'm sorry, I'm a little sorry, but it's time to leave. Before I left, konrakt in force - do not you dare cry! Do not cry, I said!

- An, ahem, and how you cope with it?
- Hard as. Then her lover sometimes you want to beat, and a not loved, imagine? But I did not get a measly 50 thousand, and a good amount. Maybe in six months again I buy a BMW.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES