LIH and Crimea

Модератор: zlata

LIH and Crimea

Сообщение DARPA » 28 июн 2015, 18:31

I remember a year ago, one of my friend and colleague, partly banter, said: "You Tёm not understand the genius of Putin's Plan. And he's decided to go in the footsteps of Joseph Stalin. Attack of lawlessness on neighbors overcome their territory razosratsya with all civilized world - yes. But then - to become a victim of the aggressor, who is an absolute evil incarnate. Such that, gritting his teeth, everything will again be forced to support Russia, forgetting about its own "pranks" to give her useful nishtyaki, and again she will buy forgiveness at the cost of a cheap blood of Russian soldiers. Then it was the Reich now - LIH ".

I say "some banter" - because it is very likely that it will be so. Regardless of whether such a great plotting Kremlin strategists. Anyway, this is the fastest way to return to Russia of "pariah in the aria." In the sense of the despicable thugs and rogue - club saviors peacekeepers. And the West will once again be our ally. Ukraine - the same as it may seem incredible to many Ukrainians now that we are to "Orcs of Mordor" (not without reason).

However, if in passing to the Earth attacked the cosmic zombies prowl all over the galaxy in search of gomosapskogo brain (of course, evolution could not teach them to eat anything else, any Hollywood screenwriter explain it to you) - then our ally will LIH. Such is the dialectic of the "lesser evil."

But for lack of space mozgososy - currently LIH is the evil of all the furious presented on a planetary market (well, Boku Haram, although it is a local phenomenon - and thus spiritually close).

In truth, most importantly, my bewilderment at the annexation of the Crimea (after the question, of course, on how the fuck to do it at all, fuck all had to hang on Russia this cargo) - is the fact that Putin izovravshis in their excuses to the point of absurdity ranging from "we can not let go of NATO" to "this is our sacred place, because there was baptized in Kiev after the Swede rape Rogneda our sacred character," not using the most convincing argument, and good-looking.

It would seem, well, you have decided to take away the power of the Crimea is sure to show everyone what you're a bad boy and fulyugan (but to buy it from Ukraine would cost several times cheaper). But this train was very easy to prove!

"Why do we do it? Because if we did not come back - I come back to LIH. Sorry, there is still the nineties worked with recruitment centers all kinds of fundamentalist thugs, who are now all joined the LIH, and the Ukrainian government is very weak disturb them. It is generally weak and hardly anyone would argue with that. And now, when there was a revolution in Kiev - all of their power system in complete disarray. What it is also unlikely someone will argue. LIH it certainly will use and easily establish their authority, relying on ohmurёnnyh adherents from among the Crimean Tatars. Ukraine can stop it? No. Even more so - today. Therefore, it is a mere formality and "voluntarism", we take the liberty to act independently and in the anticipation. Themselves then say thank you, that will not allow this abomination to expand and settle directly on the borders of Europe. And do not blame us, dear Western partners. You pretty much tied our hands in the Caucasus, where we have struggled with the same religious demoniac thugs - and would have to learn at least do not hinder us to extinguish the creatures, if not able to help. "

So I could say good leader seeks to rationalize their actions and preserve the reputation of "generally well-intentioned" subject.

The main thing here is not necessary to invent anything, do not have anything to suck from a finger and cook some wild fakie. What is radical Islamic terrorism - all have long known, including those in Russia. And it is, by definition, is a bit frightening "nemoskalski galloping" Lviv college boy.

And recruiting centers of terrorists in the Crimea - were actually (as in Muslim regions of Russia, in fact). And all the territory ever inhabited by Muslims, LIH openly proclaims "ground war" that must be "free from the infidels", to take control. Crimea - is no exception. Ask any leader igil whether they intend to eventually come to the Crimea - he honestly said, "Sure." These guys - they did not even consider it necessary to portray the bustling and "peacefulness purely defensive jihad" in the manner of antiquity Oussama. This - is a much more candid frantic degree. They want to appear monsters - and therefore does not require effort to portray them as such.

Russian propaganda instead prefer to weave stories about bloody Bandera, which de now how come on the "train of friendship", but as a chopped down two million Crimean axes, yes stolen, along with the Black Sea Fleet Sevastopol, and Simferopol, the US aircraft carrier to put that very, very scary.

All this stuff seemed very strange when there seems to be objectively winning rhetorical line on countering LIH. "No, we are not your enemies, we do not challenge you, we do not want to humiliate the West, do not want to humiliate Ukraine. We just bitter experience, have to act quickly and decisively than the formalities required by the protocol. In the face of threats from neillyuzorno really dangerous and common enemy. Whether or not you think LIH our common and most dangerous enemy? "

Think. Moreover, in Russia the majority of people believe the main and worst enemy is Islamic fanatics.

Accepted assume that the majority of Russian fell into a paranoid, zoological anti-Americanism (anti-Western sentiment in the broad sense), and all their troubles blamed the United States.

In fact, everything is more complicated.

Yes, anti-American, anti-Western pathos - is very strong in propaganda and in everyday life. But I can assure you, really hated, feared and considered the enemy States - very few Russian. Some special pidarnutye individuals especially uporotyh "victims of abortion nineties."

A somewhat larger number - just find it a profitable business or an enjoyable hobby, "American imperializmu confrontation."

"What you do in life?" - - "To resist American imperializmu! Like, how Kukryniksy in nature. "

Habitual dealing with the Cold War, where I came from and our writers (and their teachers). The familiar - and not troublesome. Especially when they are well aware that the American imperializmu spit on them with the Empire State Building. But they are - hard "chase crocodiles." So they do not have the same here? "Well, I drive well, then!"

And even more (now truly mass) number of compatriots - in the heart feel the confrontation between Russia and the West as a sort of pubertal self-assertion.

It's, you know, when a school class filled up a kind of brash newcomer, and he has a brave, but well thought-out strategy. Find out who's, like, the coolest, deliberately bully him, provoke, and then maybe even scrape pizdyuley - but to raise their status by the fact that "not zassal."

I know it's fine, because the class with the third question newbies "who here you have the coolest?" For some reason, showed me (no fucking "alpha leader", it's all bullshit, but I just rather large and very sporty the guy was), and time after time it happened. Podёbki, assaults, showdown, raskvashennye noses, and compression of the neck, ears, kick - world friends.

However, still there are some unspoken notion of decency in how to provoke the "cool". It is one thing - himself podёbyvat, another, say've stole a bag from his classmates are not indifferent and hit her in the face, because you refused to walk. With such otmorokami - no peace, no friendship.

What did Russia and Ukraine - this is the case, but many compatriots do not understand this a little bit. They believe that we are "podebnuli States, and rightly so." And all their current horohorstvo - the continuation of the pubertal samoutverzhdalochki. "Well, Cho, Pindos, we showed you? I clicked on the nose? And Cho you do to us? Obama - schmuck! "

At the same time, deep down - they have no idea about how to defeat America or to take its place. In fact - it is very important that America continued to exist as a "cool kid in the class," but patted on the shoulder, recognized for her: «Fuck yeah! You, Russians, are bastards, but real tough ones! »

What is more, many of the "zoological, proprietary anti-American" - is actually very easy to put up with the presence of the occupying American army at home. That to me would be a shame and humiliation, an indication that we are not able to help themselves and those - a rush to remember your school English, to paint "Marinka" what they are friends.

I'm serious - I scanned their brains. Repeatedly. They, for the most part, not hate and are not afraid of America. They - a curry, raising their status podёbkami. And some of the "anti-American" - so directly write something like: "If you consider an analog States Rome, our absorption of them in any inevitable, but we need to reach, to hold on as long as there is not a change of fierce Katona peaceful August to get to them is not on the "rights" of Carthage (both salted land), and the rights of Egypt, who had not really hurt "(then I'll find the address of this article, who wrote an educated man, not a vulgar jacket, but good goal setting from the" anti-Americanism ").

In general, all of this "anti-Westernism" the latest Russian - is largely blown. Paphos for pathos. That is pure puberty. That was nice, I'm not averse to knock off a quick piece amers on the topic, say, marasmic extrema of political correctness - until the case has turned this baseness with the Crimea and pointless war in the Donbass. After which it would be bad taste pontovatsya his cheeky-militant-sanity Russianness.

On the other hand, LIH - the majority of Russian really hate and fear (those who know about it, of course).

Only a few washed-maniacs - can truly sympathize with LIH. And even those who publicly and defiantly shouting "But cool LIH amer wipes his nose!" - Not a very long time to be thinking about when to put the question to them: "You wake up and you find out that your town is occupied. Who would you like to see used as the occupiers? US Marine Corps - or bearded submachine from LIH? "

That is, they can lie to anything, but think to myself to be that with Amer differently you can agree, and generally they are harmless, but LIH ... fuck it - cold sweat all braggart and windbags, considered good form and yapping on America in support of any of its enemies.

Actually, between the Chinese and the Americans, they will choose the latter. Although many might want to shout about how the oppression of America, China, and that's cool. But the Chinese to them - "terra incognita." Like cyborgs. We do not understand that, what on your mind, but one thing is clear: your life, any life - they do not have much value, and at any moment can be sacrificed to expediency.

And LIH - is understandable, it's just full of scumbags, reveled in his frostbite. They basically about anything it is impossible to negotiate. They do not need it. And, of course, for all of our "anti-American" would be a complete nightmare same idea that he might be under the authority of igil. It was then he quickly cry out: "Well, where the Apaches? Where are these Rangers? "

Nevertheless, the Kremlin to justify aggression against Ukraine chose pretty foul (and more than pustyshnuyu) topic West confrontation, although he could have chosen a much more winning theme confrontation LIH.

Why is that?

And because Putin does not aim to select a winning strategy. It is, of course, aims to - to avenge Russia for the fact that he was not forced to leave in the eighth year, at the peak of fame and success, as he wanted to stay here as a shepherd and "egregore" this political puberty people and disentangle the problems that he, in general, and created by concentrating too much power over economic assets in the hands of the state. But it was what he wanted from his people. And with the state than any administrator can not cope - with fading economy where too much, a large proportion of critically depends on the state.

Unable to solve these problems - he decided to create a new, against which poblёknut old. And I have made them.

We are now, if you please see confront the West. Which, of course, completely serious. Not because we smear the West in two clicks if comes to military confrontation (although it is true), but because no (almost none) to Russia really does not believe in a military confrontation.

Well, very nice from Putin that he did not really touch the winning theme for Russia of its usefulness in confronting LIH (which, de facto, has declared war on us, saying their claims to the Caucasus in general and "Muslim" our territory) .

On this subject - it is really possible to restore Russia's reputation in the world. We have to take the rap in the war against Muslim fanatics as of the army of the dead in the VC. It is desirable, of course, to do so, to bear the loss of several smaller than Stalin, scales, but LIH need to beat in any, and Russia already has experience in this confrontation bespredelschik, it may be useful Civilization and atone for their sins (stupid sins, of course , in all that relates to war with Ukraine).

Ukraine in this, too, will participate side by side with Russia and with the United States, just as it is now in the zone of ATO sometimes fighting alongside former maydanovtsy and former golden eagles, mochivshie each other in February of last year. Against any Motorola, which, however, will also be side by side with them when we go on a joint ukapyvanii igil.

This dialectic.

But, I repeat, it is very nice of Mr. Putin that the theme of the joint and obscheprimiritelnogo ushatyvaniya igil - he did not raise himself, and left those who will come to replace him in Russia.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES