Social networks to enslave the world in 15 years

Модератор: zlata

Social networks to enslave the world in 15 years

Сообщение DARPA » 10 сен 2015, 19:47

When I spent on communities in social networks, the first 10 000 000, call me crazy. When the sum of investments will exceed 30 million rubles, delirium undertaking is not called, but just watched what happens. After I went bankrupt a year later, I was asked to write a short article about what generally is a market community VKontakte and Odnoklassniki, and how you can earn on it. So I get the short story "Communities in social networks and VC OK. Features selection, evaluation and purchase." I think it will be interesting not only to billionaires and millionaires, but also to all those who are close to the theme of social networks.
The worst thing is that there are social networks - dependence, they give birth. Dependence on convenience and comfort, for which do not need to do anything. A man to the good, in essence, gets used very quickly, particularly in the case of urban dwellers for whom life without comfort is no longer possible.

Once giving the user free music social network creates in him a rebel! Everything, no more licensed discs will not fly, there is nothing for the parasites to feed my hard-earned money - thank you, my dear gay. And try this free music is now clear - get the revolutionary situation that could sweep away everything in its path.

Proposed social network users free video and? Instantly bankrupt distributors DVD-ROM drive, instantly dropped all sales players, and do movies on discs - is the last century. What is the point of 30 rubles to spend on rent, if the film can be viewed online for free? Even walking to the movies is not necessarily a week later when the novelty has already appeared on the web.

And why, tell me, do sports, if the social network offers an excellent alternative - video games! Not only do they mimic reality, so also let you involve in the game of acquaintances, friends or neighbors! After 15 years, when there will be gaming accessories that mimic the skin, players no longer need, not only in sports but also in having sex. Imagine that any virtual Angelina Jolie can cost $ 5, and to reduce the girl to dinner at a restaurant - 100 dollars. What the average user will choose?

In general, if there is a billion-Vasto second, to invest in social networks. This is an incredibly involving the system, without which the person can not imagine your life in 5 years. In social networks will focus the lion's share of the total activity of humanity on the Internet.

Exchange convenient functionality, free content and a pile of chips on the time users will continue as long as people do not realize that lose the most important thing - freedom. First, financial freedom, as degrading the user falls in the price of any labor market, and then the other, depending on the money: the freedom of choice (choose will all be cheap), freedom of movement (why drive when you can at home with a computer to communicate, play).

And how are you doing with a dependency on social networks? You do feel that you can not sleep, so as not to see the private messages or Vkontakte Odnoklassniki? What do spend time in social networks? We were such that refused to walk in the park for a convenient comfortable communicating in PM?)

P.S. And, of course, read more books, expand their horizons.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES