Examples entrepreneurs idiots. The triumph of stupidity in the ocean of greed.

Модератор: zlata

Examples entrepreneurs idiots. The triumph of stupidity in the ocean of greed.

Сообщение DARPA » 10 сен 2015, 19:50

I am confident that business activity may be engaged in almost every, if he is not quite clinical idiot. However, in an office are including clinical stupid.

Someone sells grandmother's apartment, someone help countrymen crediting for the first time, and there are people who by extreme efforts accumulate initial capital and then prosirayut it in the blink of an eye.

This preface, now, actually, history.

We have a built area of ​​some entrepreneurs similarity shopping center - a two-storey building resembles an ordinary garage whitish increased size. He looks pretty crappy and inorganically, and be seen - attracts people completely devoid of a sense of style.

Over the last few years I have seen from time to time various "business" is removed in this "garage" space for different needs, then they go bankrupt and move out to make room for the same losers.

1) First, on the first floor opened a shop selling CDs. When I saw him for the first time, I was surprised that as an advertisement, they hung posters with toys that are out of date, at least five years ago and pozaproshlogodnie blockbusters.

Nevertheless, I went to see. In the shop were three bumpkin, and played in the tanks. When I went, I was no one even threw a cursory glance, what distracted by the client if you have at the moment a virtual defense of Stalingrad?

I decided myself to get their attention and said that they have to play in a brand new computer.

- We only Sonya wheels - with annoyance that his distracted, said one of the laggards.

They held out for two months.

2) On the second floor, opened a small gym. It seems to be a profitable business! Especially in the wake of mass fitness enthusiasts. However, no signs, nothing that would tell potential clients that opened a new hall was not. I learned about this room only because I was wondering what it was there decided to open another entrepreneur.

In fitneszale there was no one except an elderly, overweight woman who missed leafing through a magazine at the bar.

- Can your praysik? - I asked.
- We only have lessons for the girls - said the woman.

Heras. Half of potential customers into the furnace. Yes, even more than half, because when the hall is not of the opposite sex do you inspire your workout toned ass, classes are quite dull.

3) After a while the room was closed, and opened a Japanese restaurant. It would seem, here it is - the perfect solution. And the sign made and windows decorated with curtains. But! We work from nine in the morning and ended in the early evening. That is the time when most of the regulars restaurants working in their offices. Even on a business lunch to them no one came, because in our quiet residential rayonchike no business centers.

For the past few months, every time I walk past them, I see in the windows of the desolation, and no one, no one abolyutno not one of them goes down. Hold Until now, however, pay rent, they can even cook something every day that then have to either take the staff as salaries or give koshak street.

In short, the damn mall appear profitable only to those who built it. I suspect that any idiot who shot there room, he did not bring any money.

Interestingly, both imagined his business entrepreneurs who rented a room there? With them tumble down the crowds? But where, and most importantly, it will attract the crowds? Are they for their overall final was not obvious?

With the same success they could open a car wash in the desert. But all of them apart from their minor bugs was a mistake - and the most fatal. Do not open anything in a residential area flattered cheap rent and hope for profits.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES