Hicks in Moscow blows the roof

Модератор: zlata

Hicks in Moscow blows the roof

Сообщение DARPA » 11 сен 2015, 19:08

Hick in Moscow is easy to distinguish. All go. And he runs. Still I do not have time for Muscovites. In general, the main difference in the early years - star fever.

We go down the elevator in an office with a colleague. It - also a kind of provincial, North Butovo. I Arbat. But in general, both of us - people are lovely and peaceful communication. Nervous, of course. Not without it. But people do not rush. On the 4th floor of the elevator comes dissatisfied bearded man with glasses. We casts an evil eye:
- For a smoke? In the middle of the day ?!

- So at the top of smoking forbidden, - kindly said my colleague.

- So-do-not-necessary-smoking! - Cuts in glasses. And turns away with contempt, as if the paper deals with the men of the kabuki theater.

- In both, - I said to him in the back. And to me something that I - a co-owner. I smoke and food for the company, for the life of worn out. - It has long been the province?

- What-oh ?! - He turns around, his eyes bulging, his mouth distorted.

- For a long time - I ask - in we came to Moscow ?!

- Yes, I'm here for a year! - But his hands had to stretch my throat as if I Desdemona, and he was irrepressible Moor. I opened his terrible secret. But he restrained himself ...

- How did you disclose it? - Asks a colleague admiringly on the porch.

- At the provincials in Moscow blows the roof first. They are only three years later becoming normal people. Especially if they put on a good position. Psychology.

And I navidalsya their companies and offices in Moscow a lot. Only one, perhaps, Peter, remained fully adequate. But Moscow has been stepping Petit. He then went to Prague. From there he moved to New York.

That, by the way, would take me to New York to supervise Manhetenne any company for the collection of industrial waste, I would probably also zazvezdilsya. Although unlikely. We Muscovites believe in my heart that Moscow - the center of the world, and all around - a solid Province.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES