Dressing Test Employer

Модератор: zlata

Dressing Test Employer

Сообщение DARPA » 17 сен 2015, 01:41

Like any normal person, who does not want to stagnate, I permanently Monitors job site, watching what was being done in the world. Sometimes even reaching the interview. And there is usually the following sounds:

- Our holding is successfully developing ...
- Over the last six months we have launched 14 new projects ...
- International cooperation - do not feed bread, give pomezhdunarodnosotrudnichat!
- Salary 200 tyschschi and all in white, here in this box from the printer!

In general, the relatively standard hymns for the employer to Ponty, who wants to get their network of valuable frame.

But no matter what they sang, in any office, in any business center after the interview, I'm going to the toilet. I go to the bathroom even if you do not want. Because it is the place where I will go several times a day. Because this is where I'm going with varying degrees of disgust wash their hands. Because it is a place that is in most cases more eloquent than any (even truthful) tales of "international potential of our holding."

And when I see hopelessly ragged walls, indelible toilet, faucet in the sink with a single cold, miserable Tajik crafts from a plastic bottle instead of the soap dish and the lack vetroduya for drying hands, I understand that "future projects" go ... forest.

No, everything said in the interview might be true and reflect the real situation of the employer. But in between, "promising projects" a person goes to the toilet (so opened). And the state of the toilet - is extremely important.

Because the toilet - this is the place where every day I have to overcome an abomination from touching dirty krantik over the sink. Where would disgust me to defecate. Where from smells I will venture to faint. And why did I - urban man of the year 2015 - is to plunge into the medieval cesspool, I totally understand.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES