Those who wish to dump from Russia to distant lands

Модератор: zlata

Those who wish to dump from Russia to distant lands

Сообщение DARPA » 10 фев 2015, 19:36

I sat yesterday, looked at peredachku RenTV Comrade Prokopenko. In general, try not to look in the box ... But then as a matter of good ... We had soup for something interesting inside pour ...

So, the topic was about Europe ... and the fact that we are diligently trying not to notice when visiting her only as tourists ...

So ... will outline a few things that were most brightly lit ... This mainly affects children ...

1. Who in Europe starting from kindergarten, children slip "smart" booklets that 2 of the pope in the family or two moms in the family - this is the norm ... If it without fanaticism, it is my personal attitude to this point it would be fairly neutral ... Well, still knows that children are evil ... and happy fun of those who in life there are some deviations from the norm ... But in Europe, this time brought to the idiocy ...

2. Parents of boys dressed in dress and give play with dolls and dress up girls and boys are invited to play voynushku ... Not only that simple dress, so still and boys color nail varnish, eyelashes, mascara and lipstick ... In this photograph and collect pictures in the children's album ... Advocates of this fashion trends, they say, the child should a child to understand who he is interested to be a boy or a girl. There is a theory that we are born asexual, and parents by gender impose child, whom he be ... So right not wild, Russians, Europeans give children freedom of choice as a child ... and sexual characteristics in the end can be corrected by plastic surgery ...

3. take children from families without explanation and send them to children's homes, and then in the new family ... Pro is not just write and tell ... Sometimes the reasons for so absurd that I want to cry ... My mother scolded the child for some prank someone thought that the child home pay little attention ... not those pechenyushkami fed ... have children at home too little toy ... or too much ...

4. And about the British scientists who poured millions of years of life, new discoveries!))) Britain is breaking all records for the number and the stupidity of his discoveries)))

5. Now Europe is fashionable to be a dad, a householder in the decree ... They even removed the special series about how to cook, clean and properly raise children, earn loot while mom))) And these programs they are in high demand)) )

6. And the killing of animals in front of the kids? I hope everyone aware of these stories?

7. We all plyuemsya about what we have in Russia a bunch of Gaster ... And how many Muslims to move to permanent residence in Europe, have you ever thought about it?

What I'm all? Not in any way do not want to offend anyone ... but hesitated just have to listen about what someone Russia nor sweet ... That in Russia catch nothing ... And that we live like savages ... But Europe ...

Let's just be more careful with commentaries and other ... The meaning of Lent: to convey to you that Russia - not such a wild and bad country to live in, as some people think ... And the same Europe - no wonder the place where there are no problems ... All countries have its pros and cons ... About minuses we all know, but for some reason, get out of here dreaming abroad, about the disadvantages of other countries do not even think ...)))

Just do not understand how you can not respect Russia with its history, culture and so on ...

From the same opera, to hear from guests to Moscow to work that Moscow - shit ... But at the same time hard the last effort, pouring her last words and cursing, holding her hands, feet and teeth ...

Do not like it, so nobody keeps ... And if you do not want to move out, if you please respect the ...
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES