Business and crisis. Conversation with road builders

Модератор: zlata

Business and crisis. Conversation with road builders

Сообщение DARPA » 19 фев 2015, 04:55

Nikolaitch - my age, the owner of several major DRSU in the Rostov region, "farm" from 3000 serfs with fields and forests, where he likes to hunt on weekends. Today, long talked with him "for life".

rostov1
Photo on the abstract theme. (C)

In addition, it has a few firms involved in petroleum products, spare parts for agricultural machinery and etc.

Crisis itself felt at the end of last year. On my word that in the Rostov region half of the enterprises on the "incense" breathe, grinned: "I Road, I can tell you this figure is closer to 80%. I have myself already cut about 30 percent of workers and translated timetable for 3- x day's rest, with a decrease in salaries, respectively. "

Back in October it DRSU deposited multi-million dollar state order, and the money for it so there is no sea.

As for agriculture, noted sadly: "How smother the villagers, so I do not know that we will soon all will eat."

Asked me how I feel about Krymnashu and war in the Donbas. Listened and said, "I'm back in March of last year, all my friends" krymnashevtsam "said that in the Crimea will pay a high price."

Every day I continue to make sure that the people involved in your business, for a long time and initially understand what is happening correctly. They and the TV is not a hindrance.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES