Today, "Naftogaz" broke eerie moaning. Russian gas deal violates Brussels

Модератор: zlata

Today, "Naftogaz" broke eerie moaning. Russian gas deal violates Brussels

Сообщение DARPA » 24 фев 2015, 20:46

Today, "Naftogaz" broke eerie moaning. Russian gas deal violates Brussels:

Someone with a bad Ukrainian translate:

The residue gas sales on February 19 - 454 million. Cubes. At the beginning of February 23 residue 287 million. Cubes. Why they did not approve the application 114 million. Cubes?

I already got the Tetris. And I ofigevayu is not the first month. And So.

February 1, "Naftogaz" stated that he paid in advance 715 million. Cubic meters of gas. I counted 515, well maksimm 530 million. Cubes (based on the balances as of January 1, selection and payment. That is 200 million. Cubes appeared out of nowhere). But okay. Let it be. GDP may simply Pete presented for meritorious service.

Until 19 February Ukraine consumed 487,242,000. Cubes (according to data Ukrtranshaz).

That there was 227,758,000. Cubes. The first question to Naftogaz. Where the figure 454 million. Cubes.
Then look at the selection of a million. Cubes:
19.02 - 29.322
20.02 - 43.256
21.02 - 46.58
22.02 - Data unavailable. will be in the morning

So once 119,158,000. Cubes plus 22.02 if Werth Naftogaz 47-48 million. Cubes. Total is about 60 million. Cubes. But not 114 million. Cubes

Personally, I perfectly understand why the "Gazprom" has not approved the application. The money ran out. Apparently the money Ukraine does run out, if they do not read their own websites statistics and shouting "We are deceived."

As you can see the gas valve closes tomorrow to a new payment. It seems there is no money. Shouting "robbed" is not necessary, because everyone has calculators and calculate gas balance is not a problem.

PS It seems that Kiev for lack of money in the treasury went to the gas blackmail (Europe in the first place) to right and wrong to scratch the IMF loan. Their accusations are ridiculous and easily broken. It is clear that Ukraine People shavaet any digit.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES