Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand

Модератор: zlata

Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand

Сообщение DARPA » 21 мар 2015, 21:38

In the group of Russian Phuket has got me an interesting discussion. Many people think that to live in Thailand, particularly in Phuket - very cheap, it is enough to take an apartment in Russia and live happily ever after. Most likely it was. 1 While the Thai baht was 1 ruble. Let's face it. I will write mandatory spending, from which no escape, and you'll see it cheap to live far from the homeland.

Rent a condo first two months I managed in 15 thousand baht, now I persuaded the owner to surrender to me for 12, but computation will last month.
Given: 1 adult, 1 child 5 years. In the calculations do not include massages, parkmaherskie, clubs and other entertainment. Dry the cost of living.

Housing 15 thousand baht = 30 thousand rubles
Water / eletrichestvo 1500 baht = 3000 rubles
Machine 12 thousand baht = 24 thousand rubles (and this I was lucky with the price)
Kindergarten 10 thousand = 20 thousand rubles (also super cheap price, because there was a barter, usually 15000)
Petrol 1000 baht per week, 4 per month = 8 thousand rubles
Products / household goods every trip to the supermarket 1000 baht, with all sorts of small purchases in the week I spend about 3,000 baht per month total 12,000 = 24 thousand rubles.

So, for 1 adult and a child turns 109 000. One hundred and nine thousand rubles! Right now counted and mildly ofigela. If you add other expenses, such as going to the doctor (1,000 baht), sports hall (1,200 baht per month), tickets to Bangkok (5,000 round-trip), visas (this month I had to pay 4000 baht for our visas prodelenie ), the hair on the head, not that of the slotted start - fall off. Remember, the price must be multiplied by two.

But I have made a pleasant discovery: if I still live here, so I can afford it)

And you think how much you spend per month? Heey, people in Phuket, tell us)
Another very interesting, what's up with the cost of living in Russia now.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES