The story about the guy who broke the system

Модератор: zlata

The story about the guy who broke the system

Сообщение DARPA » 06 апр 2015, 15:50

My life my rules. I want to break the system. I will not live like that. I take it anymore, I'm more expensive. "

These are not my words, no. It said Igor, who retired last year. Dismisses it with the noise and for the 2 weeks that followed after his resignations from the company, he took all the order.

It was a great rebellion, from which took away my breath and laid the ears. He talked a lot hurling papers and yelled, "You - it's not your job. You - it's not how much money you have in the bank. You - this is not the car that you drive. You - this is not the contents of your wallet. You - this is not the car keys. You - a singing and dancing crap of the world center. "

I just quote this phrase, because then found out that it was because of "Fight Club."

A Igorek 2 weeks from a simple office zadrota turned into an alpha male. He suddenly took off his jacket and put on a faded leather jacket. Haircut human. Watch on your wrist bought trendy. And every day, every day here reading these lectures on "The need to break the system, you need to stop being a slave."

A scene that has become legendary: buhgaltersha is his calculation. Gives money paper signature. And it instead of the usual signature puts some flourish (almost a "fuck you on x .." we read there and then), and then casually crushes money in a ball rolls and sticks in the pocket of his jeans. The whole department was looking at him as if hypnotized. Buhgaltersha demanded then still in the normal sign.

Head of his department said Igor, like a mantra repeated that fucking throw the computer that he had to work a few days out of the window. On what the chief said that the computer itself will fly down Igorek. Igorek something there again because of "Fight Club" quoted, but decided not to touch the computer.

I do not really understand what these changes were related. It is said that he found a great job, where he was promised and paid more, and position abruptly. They say that even his partner in business some called. It was clear one thing: the boy is no longer able to live a life of gray.

He left to build their future cool. And chtobyvydumali? Ta-dum! Today pinned to pay homage to the headmistress. Take, say, me back. Again his jacket pulled her, chelochkoy backcombed on his forehead.

We were laughing so with the girls when he jumped out of his office. And the boss, that's really - a good soul, take it back! But with some other conditions, there is less salary, position easier. But he agreed to everything, babbling something about the crisis-shmizis.

I understand that the rebellious spirit in the office no more. And so I want to ask what he was doing in the few months when he was not here. What a life it has fascinated and inspire? Where he was going and so is not reached?

Do you want to ask: What do you think this is normal - to return to work, which noisily resigned? Yourself here thus dismissed with the unloved, but stable work?

Frankly, I sometimes like to do so. To beautiful, like in the movies and at the same time say what you think. That pent.

But the moral of the story: lay off quietly and quickly. And in general - as the system is broken?
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES