Keeping the budget: Japanese version

Модератор: zlata

Keeping the budget: Japanese version

Сообщение DARPA » 01 июл 2015, 03:10

A few days ago talking about the behind the scenes of male and female psychology. I just re-read it before in a book chapter about the difference in the structure of the male and female brain, and how it affects the behavior and priorities. There, among other things stipulates the known facts about the tendency of women to multi-task, finding practical solutions and the interests of all members of the family. Clearly, this is all steriotipy that more true on average, but may not be true for a particular person. But all this I was reminded how deeply one good old Japanese man told me about the role of men and women in the family. The idea is so stuck in my head that I periodically over the years for her return.

For anyone who has somehow close to Japanese society, there will be news that is most often a woman has been in the family budget. Starting with the fact that her husband gives her a card on which to transfer his salary, more money and live in the eye does not see. This scheme has been true for traditional families where only the man worked. In the present when he was here right now is the same reality as in many Western countries, where the family has to somehow work both to provide the standard of living, which could give the family a man has only 20-30-50 years ago. However, many Japanese children go only on an hourly rate for part-time work (because a full can often be absolutely non-standard and unpredictable, which can not be combined with children's vital functions and gardens). And the exhaust from the work by the hour rather symbolic in a global sense. But to some extent it still influences the budget situation in the family.

In the classic version, when a man all day, and sometimes for days at work, and a woman enough time to engage in the home, children and financial, there are all relatively the same way. And then the Japanese familiar to me very precisely described all. He said that his job is to make money for the family. The task of the wife is to somehow perverted, but make sure that this money is enough for all. How much would it there with no work brought. Many know, you never know. Like everything he could, he did.

And sitting next to this Japanese extract from the bank and card. And all she had to be adjusted so that was enough for mortgages, savings on all kinds of children's education and a bright future, all operating costs, bills, vacations, predictable and unpredictable expenses.

And I know that Russian is often a misunderstanding of the picture ridiculed the Japanese for two (at least) the moment in the budget issues:

- That the Japanese could run to the shops in search of discounts. In supermarkets often discount or profitable Conversions on certain days of the week, prices of perishable goods in the evening, interesting offers, which are placed in a special weekly newspaper. And these women seriously can go round a few shops in the area to buy all the products at the most advantageous tender or the lowest price. And the shops have to go almost every day, because the vegetables, meat, fish store does not work for a long time, you need to constantly buy more, plus a schedule of discounts applied - Today is profitable, it is tomorrow.

We do not quite understand, why waste time on such things. But Japanese women who do not work, not that they were doing all this because they have the sea of ​​time, but rather because it's really their job - to distribute the money as efficiently as possible. To and slept well, and the bills are paid, and the accumulation of all were, and myself at the same time in the cafes and lipstick left.

in this regard it emerges even more foreigners Items not point:

- Man actually did not dispose of the money earned. For this third-party system seems wild and humiliating that people make money, but receives from them as much as his wife sees fit. For lunch and occasional gatherings in the bar. The rest of it, or buy it herself, or one way or another pass through her approval. Men, of course, are able to hide out bonus or refunds if they give in cash on hand.

Humiliating or not, but it's the flip side, when a woman LIABILITY shift of management of the budget. If you wish not to fail and do my part worthy, then any means. But in any case, this model is very far from that which seems natural to outside people.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES