Fraudulent scheme | carefully!

Модератор: zlata

Fraudulent scheme | carefully!

Сообщение DARPA » 14 сен 2015, 17:54

"Well, 15 thousand rubles - not money, but I feel like hell itself lohom unpleasant" - complains Denis. As usual, I got on well-furnished wiring, and, apparently, not the first. So I spread the name, details and the scheme of fraud. Ads rogue is now scattered across the Internet. Do not fall!

Dennis says: "About a month ago I needed a phone to replace sdohshemu Blackberry. Very hot - at work Abraham, no. Search for google, I found a forum in one of the Viktor Larionov someone offers to sell the phone at a discount. Here is the announcement:

"In the presence of any phone manufacturers have: Nokia, Acer, HTC, Samsung, Sony, Apple, Lenovo and many others! At the same time sell cameras (Canon, Nikon et al., Both digital and SLR), laptops, tablets, and more! Technique - only the original and new, sealed in the box, in films and on the factory warranty. I work in the wholesale warehouse store "M-Video", you know, where I take everything ... "

Looked - Offline excellent reviews, and the same script written, the reputation of the seller in this forum high. Even feeling trick arose. Written off - talking very adequate. Prepayment on Qiwi - wallet, mobile phone brings the next day. I was delighted: convenient, fast, and even save out. Send money, I left the address where the phone is to carry, waiting.

The next day, the phone does not come. Viktor Larionov said - excuse me, the problem with the delivery service, I'm sorry, please, wait two days? I thought: OK, who does not happen. Moreover, he unsubscribed, first, did not wait until I start to pull it ... I'm waiting for the phone. In the end, he apologized week and asked to wait, and the phone did not appear. In the end, he - again, the very first! - Invited me to return the money, he had problems, so that the phone will not. I agreed. I sent your details.

Money, of course, never came back.
The day was gone the entire forum, where I found the advert! If it was not him or hundreds of topics in which people communicate.
In almost no one responds.

Natasha, laid out in LiveJournal, so that no one was caught, like me!
Virtual name: Viktor Larionov. Mail: viktor_l87@mail.ru QIWI purse 9052534628

I have learned that this scheme ran from dozens of addresses. This probably will not work, but absolutely there were new:
masson1.com, live-vk.com, business-888.com, 2010uspeh.com, torg-place.com, busines-key.com, sell-place.com, torg-plus.com, Torg-zone.com, tramscen.com, muvizy.com, golprok.com, strimbor.com, prime-done.com, kronnest.com, birsman.com, bon-planner.com, con-trest.com, business2001.com, joylors.com, greenberk.com, beckter.com, promust.com, sysrtfm.ru

And, most importantly - and what for him was to write to me, offering to return the money, even if he was not going to return them? Could from the beginning to the post office to stop responding! »©

From myself I inform I looked - really thrives scheme is not the first day.
Many were on a much larger amount of this character and now wanted to tear his head.
Although, I confess, frankly perplexed - How can you not know who to send an advance payment?

PS: On Avito it is too! The same tale EEI M-Video, the scheme is a little different.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES