EUROPE loosens

Модератор: zlata

EUROPE loosens

Сообщение DARPA » 14 сен 2015, 17:56

This is borne out even in Alaska. In Europe, the continued influx of refugees. Worst of all - themselves evrostrany began squabbling among themselves, they have very different views on this issue.

Germany first broke, "the Promised Land", and which holds the majority of the running of the war. At the boundaries imposed passport control, as if there twenty years of "open borders."

I do not want to escalate, but it seems like the Schengen agreement hanging in the balance.

What's going on, you know better than me: refugees fleeing from the war in Syria and are looking for a peaceful life under the sky. However, quite peaceful Serbia or Turkey they do not like. And even, say, Hungary and Austria, too, do not attract the Syrians.

They want to go where better living conditions and where the benefits are paid. I sincerely sympathize with these people, on the ground that the war came and LIH. But that's just cheating. It looks like a refugee from the Donbass, who refused asylum in Siberia and the Volga villages, immediately moving to Moscow, well-fed.

That's the way the Syrians held in Germany, which showed a real miracle of humanity and responsiveness, and agreeing to hide people. But he is too tired. And again they have put checkpoints on the southern borders, and check passports at all crossing their border. In fact, this step, they denounce the de facto one of the main principles of the Schengen agreement on open borders. That was before, temporarily, for example in France, and in Switzerland - so in general has always been the border, although the country in Schengen (though not in the EU). Now do not talk about the timing.

German Interior Minister explained this decision by the desire to get the rest of the EU requirement to provide shelter for the first place of arrival in the EU. If workers were there in Hungary, Budapest means it has to take them (or deploy ago). And to avoid mass migration of the peoples of what is now happening.

The Russians also today must be fingerprinted in order to formalize the single European visa. I would not want to in the future for each country required a separate again.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES