The Hainan Provincial Health Committee, China, reported that as of January 31, 2020, 46 confirmed cases of 2019-nCoV pneumonia coronavirus, 7 severe cases, 1 death and 1 discharge case were reported in Hainan Province, 1,119 close contacts were found, 102 medical contacts were canceled observations, and 1017 cases still receive intensive medical observations (for the distribution of detected cases, see the online map of the distribution of coronavirus 2019-nCoV pneumonia in Hainan at the beginning of any article on the site).
On January 30, 2020, the Hainan Provincial Department of Public Security issued a notice of unlawful and criminal acts during the prevention and control of the 2019-nCoV coronavirus in accordance with the law.
The circular stated that in order to do a good job at preventing and controlling a new type of coronavirus infection, it is effective to guarantee the social stability of our province and the health and safety of people, as well as actively control the spread of pneumonia of a new type of coronavirus infection, according to the Criminal Law of the People’s Republic of China People's Republic of China Law on Punishment for Public Safety Management, People's Republic of China Law on Response to An extremely situation, the Law of the People's Republic of infectious disease prevention and control, as well as the Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People’s Office for Natural Disasters - during the prevention and control of pneumonia caused by a new coronavirus infection in Hainan, any of the following acts will be seriously considered by the authorities public safety in accordance with the law as subject to criminal liability: I. Refusal to cooperate in the prevention of epidemics, detection, quarantine, forced quarantine and careful handling through intentional evasion, malicious obstruction, violent resistance, etc.
2. Creation of false information or its deliberate dissemination by creating false information, creating panic and disturbing public order;
3. Conscious infection or the likelihood of becoming infected with a new type of coronavirus, deliberate entry into a public place or hiding contact with other people;
4. Production and sale of counterfeit and substandard masks, protective clothing, disinfectant and other protective agents, medical and sanitary materials, or the manufacture and sale of counterfeit and substandard medicines for the prevention and control of infectious diseases;
5. Cases of sharp price increases, fakes, which seriously violate the market and social order;
6. Illegal acquisition, transportation and sale of wild animals and their products;
7. The implementation of fraud in the name of the prevention and control of outbreaks of pneumonia of new coronavirus infections;
8. Threat or violent obstruction of personnel involved in the prevention of the epidemic and the fight against it from fulfilling the duties of preventing the epidemic in accordance with the law;
9. Advertisers, advertising operators and publishers violate government regulation by using advertisements to falsely advertise goods or services that are promoted in the name of preventing or combating epidemics;
10. Incitement, organization of illegal processions, meetings, gatherings and other disorders that violate the work to prevent and combat the epidemic or violate the normal functioning of institutions, groups, enterprises, institutions and public places;
11. Refusal to comply with decisions and orders issued by the people's government in the prevention and control of outbreaks of pneumonia and new outbreaks of coronavirus infection;
12. To carry out other illegal and criminal actions that violate public order and prevent epidemics and control them.
The provincial public security department hopes that all sectors of society will work together to maintain public order and protect the epidemic, and the public can actively report crimes related to preventing and controlling the epidemic. Phone: 110
After the outbreak of pneumonia caused by the new coronavirus, the Provincial Public Security Authorities decisively implement the decision of the Hainan Provincial Committee and the provincial government and the Ministry of Public Security to prevent and combat epidemics, as well as fully implement various preventive measures.
Hainan’s public safety is at the forefront and is firmly committed to implementing various measures to prevent risks, protect security, combat epidemics and maintain stability.
The public security organs at all levels throughout the province, in accordance with the requirements for the deployment of party department committees, resolutely put people's lives and health in the first place and made epidemic prevention and control the most important and urgent task at the moment. All employees cancel their vacations and always adhere to the front line and firmly implement measures to prevent risks, protect safety, combat the 2019-nCoV pneumonia coronavirus and maintain stability, resolutely implement all the main decisions of the Party Central Committee and resolutely seek to prevent an epidemic.
Russia closed the pedestrian and car border with China because of the 2019-nCoV coronavirus on the night of Thursday to Friday in five constituent entities of the Russian Federation: Primorsky Territory, Khabarovsk Territory, Trans-Baikal Territory, the Jewish Autonomous Region and the Amur Region until February 2, and all railway communication with China will be limited by train Moscow — Beijing — Moscow.
Follow the spread of pneumonia coronavirus on Hainan Island on an interactive map that is regularly automatically updated online and shows statistics on coronavirus cases in all cities in Hainan.
You can watch hundreds of videos of excursions on the island of Hainan here: https://vk.com/videos-51202698