For those people who are looking for work in China and Hainan Province, the Human Resources Development Bureau of Sanya City is holding the largest job fair in Hainan Island on the evening of May 27, 2022, where the largest companies in Sanya City, which are in need of hiring qualified personnel, will be presented.
Opening hours of the job fair in Sanya: 19:00-21:30, online broadcast: 19:00-21:00. Venue: Building 3, Cruise Tourism Center, Luhuitou Plaza, Jiyang District, Sanya City, Hainan Province
Attending a job fair in Sanya is the best way to find a job in China because:
1. At the job fair in Sanya, you can find many employers and recruitment agencies in one place.
Thus, you significantly save your time and increase the effectiveness of your job search.
2. At a job fair in the city of Sanya, you can get to know human resources employees or recruiters live, take their contact information.
Having a personal contact is very important, because in the future it will be much easier for you to contact the HR manager, knowing his name, extension number and mobile phone.
3. Directly at the job fair in the city of Sanya, you can talk with personnel departments or recruiters, leave your resume (or fill out a questionnaire) and even pass an interview or express interview.
The vacancies presented at the Sanya Job Fair are intended primarily for lower and middle-level employees. Accordingly, job fairs are most suitable for students and young professionals.
Before the job fair in Sanya city, you need to do the following:
1. Decide which companies you will need to visit.
2. Look through the list of employers participating in the fair and make a list of those that are of interest to you.
3. Look at the information about these companies, make a list of questions that interest you.
4. Prepare a resume and print it in the required number of copies.
5. Look at the program of the fair, whether there will be presentations of the companies you need or seminars on it.
6. Plan the time and duration of your visit to the fair, taking into account the number of meetings required