Dialogue and writing obligations in WeChat is considered an agreement (contract), as long as the dialogue has been agreed upon by both parties and is valid, it is considered a valid contract.
The content of the terms of the conclusion of the contract, which must be observed, is based on the fact that the subject must have the appropriate civil capacity.
Article 469 of the Chinese Civil Code provides that the parties may use written, oral or other form to enter into a contract. Written form is the form in which the content contained in a contract, letter, telegram, telex, fax, etc., can be expressed physically.
Electronic data interchange, email, etc. may physically transmit the contained content, and the data messages used for verification may be retrieved at any time, which should be considered written form.
Article 483 provides that a contract is considered concluded when the obligation enters into force, unless the law provides otherwise or the parties agree otherwise. What are the conditions for concluding a contract?
1. The subject matter of the contract must have two or more parties；
2. The contracting authority must have appropriate civil capacity；
3. The conclusion of the contract must be carried out using certain procedures or methods；
4. The conclusion of the contract must be agreed by the parties；
5. The result of the conclusion of the contract is the establishment of contractual relations between the parties to the contract.
Article 143 of the Chinese Civil Code: Civil law acts that meet the following conditions are valid：
(1) The perpetrator has the appropriate civil capacity；
(2) The value is true；
(3) It does not violate the mandatory provisions of laws and administrative regulations, and does not violate public order and good customs.
What are the stages of concluding a contract? From a practical point of view, the conclusion of a contract is divided into two stages: negotiations and signing. By law, the conclusion of a contract is usually divided into two stages: an offer and a promise.
An offer is an expression of a desire to conclude an agreement with another person, and a promise is an expression of the consent of the recipient of the offer to the offer.
Article 471 of the Chinese Civil Code: When the parties enter into a contract, they may accept an offer, a promise, or other methods.
Article 472 An offer is an expression of a desire to conclude a contract with another person, and this expression must meet the following conditions：
(1) Specific definition of content；
(2) It indicates that it was promised by the offeror and the offeror is bound by the expression of this value.