Foreigner's health certificate in China is valid for 6 months

According to paragraph 6 of the "Health Protection Instructions for Entry-Departure and Quarantine for Foreigners in China":

"Foreigners can provide original medical records of local public or private hospitals, notarized by local government agencies for verification, and certified by Chinese consulates abroad. THE RECORD IS VALID FOR 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ISSUANCE.

       Foreign personnel who submit a medical examination report must carry the original medical examination report (the original medical examination report must be the original and the result of the medical examination, signed by the chief examiner and stamped with the hospital seal), a passport, and a copy of the passport handed over to the medical institution.

For medical examination records that meet the requirements, verification procedures must be completed within three to four business days, and a "Certificate of Medical Record Verification of Foreign Personnel" will be issued.

The "Foreign Personnel Health Check Certificate" is valid for six months from the date of issue."



1. Foreigners who come to China to settle or stay in China for one year (or study in China for one academic year) or more than one year must be admitted to the International Health Tourism Center (referred to as the Health Center) for one months after entry. Only after a health check and a health certificate have been obtained can the consideration of the procedure for applying for residence and employment be started.

2. Foreigners who have not received a residence permit and foreigners studying in China or foreigners who have obtained a residence permit and work in my country who work outside their place of work must have a health certificate issued by the Chinese inspection and quarantine recruitment agency The certificate can only be sent to the labor and employment agency for the recruitment process.

3. After entering the country, overseas Chinese and compatriots from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan who have been allowed to return to the country to settle or work should apply to the International Tourism Medical Center (hereinafter referred to as the Medical Center) in accordance with the China Inspection Agency and quarantine to undergo a medical examination and receive a health certificate. Go through the relevant procedures to obtain a health certificate.

4. Taiwanese businessmen apply for multiple entry and exit permits, and they must provide a health certificate issued by the Chinese Inspection and Quarantine Agency when replenishing for temporary residence.

5. Chinese citizens living abroad, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan who return to work in China must have a health certificate issued by the Chinese Inspection and Quarantine Agency before they can apply to the Employment and Employment Agency to complete the application about hiring